Bookings are now open for the Hamlin Ethiopian Adventure in November 2024. Our March trip sold out quickly so be sure to secure your spot for this incredible trip of a lifetime!
Over 12 days, supporters will have the opportunity to see the work of Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia first-hand and explore the highlights of southern Ethiopia.
• Witness traditional lifestyles of tribal groups in the Omo Valley
• Immerse yourself in markets and meeting places of the ancient Mursi and Karo tribes
• Spectacular Rift Valley scenery
• Insider’s tour of Hamlin’s Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital
• Visit Hamlin’s regional fistula hospital and midwifery clinic in Yirgalem
• Visit the twin lakes of Abiata and Shalla, famous for flamingos and great white pelicans
• Take part in the International Women’s Day 5km Run (or walk!)
For more information, email us at [email protected]